Commissioned Watercolour Pet Portraits
Now taking bookings for Valentine's. There are only 4 spaces available.
You can send images via email or on my facebook page later, if you don't have them ready.
WINTER OFFER - Get £30 OFF each Commission. Use the code WINTER-30 during checkout.
My lively and contemporary approach to watercolour is captivating. It perfectly captures the unique character of your pet, bringing them to life in a beautiful painting that can be treasured forever.
How it works
- Select your painting size from the options below.
- Add a selection of photographs of your pet. These should be in focus, and should clearly show the animal’s face. We find the photographs that work best are those where your pet is within a few feet of the lens, and where they are looking up to the camera or to one side.
- Please include the name of your pet in the notes section of your order.
- Payment is made upon order, and your commission will be booked into our painting calendar. Portraits are usually delivered within four weeks, but can take up to twelve weeks during peak times - if you’re ordering a painting for a special occasion, I advise booking nice and early.
- I will get in touch with you to discuss the painting in more detail. This will include confirmation of the image I will use to create the perfect watercolour - full of character and striking when displayed in your home!
- Once the painting is complete, I will let you know it’s on its way. It will be delivered securely packaged flat, unframed and unmounted.
Details and Pricing
I use professional grade watercolour paints and premium quality 500gsm watercolour paper, giving your painting a first-class finish that is designed to last.
Sizes and pricing:
A4 (1 animal) - £110
A3 (1 animal) - £150
A3 (2 animals) - £250
A3 (3 animals) - £330
These prices include shipping to UK – shipping to other areas will be calculated at checkout.
Do you only paint dogs and cats?
No! I can paint any pet – dogs and cats just happen to be especially popular.
Can I have multiple pets in one painting?
I offer options for 1 or 2 animals. If you’d like to discuss a painting with more than 2, please contact me and I'll be happy to discuss your options.
What are the size options for my painting?
The standard and most popular size is A3 which is a great option for any home, whilst being the ideal scale for capturing the right level of detail for any animal. I also offer A4 for individual pets. However, if you have an alternative size in mind, please contact me and I'll be happy to discuss this with you.
Can I make copies of my painting?
Copyright remains with the artist – this means you will own the physical painting, but you will not own rights to the image or any subsequent prints produced from it. If you’d like to include prints for friends and family as part of your commission order, please contact me and I'll be happy to arrange this for you.
Will my commission appear on your website and social media?
Yes, it’s very likely you’ll see your commission on both my website and my social media channels! I love to share my work with my community, and they really enjoy seeing the new creations. Of course, if your commission is for a special occasion, I will keep it secret until it’s been given to the lucky recipient – just let me know when making your order.
How long will my painting take to arrive?
Usually, commissions are delivered within four weeks of your order being placed. However, my schedule can get very busy during peak times of the year, when delivery can take as much as twelve weeks – so I suggest placing your order early! If you’re hoping to have your painting for a specific date, please let me know when making your order and I will do my very best to have it with you in time.
Digital Gift Card
Same day - sent to the email provided with your order
Original Pet Portraits Commissions
Please see my Commission a Pet Portrait page for the latest lead times on commissions. Shipping rates are detailed above.